With Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites out there, why should your business start a Google+ page? Watch more at: http://www.lynda.com/Google-tutorials/Google-Business/101459-2.html?utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube&utm_campaign=videoupload-bus-B-V5VEHRFQY.
This tutorial is a single movie from the first chapter of the Google+ for Business course by Lorrie Thomas Ross. The complete course is 2.5 hours long and teaches you how to use Google+ to effectively promote a business. Discover how to set up an account for a business or client, and add company information, post photos and video, create compelling copy to market products or services, and improve your reach with contacts.
Google+ for Business table of contents:
1. Using Google Pages for Business
2. Getting Started
3. Adding and Customizing Your Information
4. Google+ Pages Management and Awareness
5. Optimizing Your Google Pages for Google+
6. Tips and Tricks for Marketing with Google Pages
7. Measuring Your Google+ Page Success