Text version of this tutorial
If you liked this video, then please Like and consider subscribing to our channel for more WordPress videos.
Check us out on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Tweets by wpbeginner
Checkout our website for more WordPress Tutorials
For our first method you would want to:
– Go under Appearance, Customize
– Check the customize area for Background image
– Select the image you want to add
– Use the tools to style the image how you like
The other option would be to:
– Use inspect element or a similar option to inspect the code of the page
– Copy the code if there is some already for adding the image
— If there is no code you would want to check our written article for code you could use
– You would want to replace the url in the code to point to the image you want as your background image.