Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/Photoshop-tutorials/Photoshop-Designers-Filters/115429-2.html?utm_campaign=SW_e2_fbQak&utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube. Sharpening plays an important role in adjusting an image. This tutorial explains sharpening in detail.
This tutorial is a single movie from the Photoshop for Designers: Filters course presented by lynda.com author Nigel French. The complete course duration is 5 hours and 35 minutes long and shows designers how to maximize the potential of filters with use of Smart Objects, blending modes, and filter masks.
2. Sharpening: What Every Designer Needs to Know
3. Blurring for Effect
4. Artistic Filters
5. Brush Stroke Filters
6. Working with the Distort Filters
7. Effective Use of the Pixelate Filters
8. Using the Render Filters
9. Creative Use of the Sketch Filters
10. Working with the Stylize Filters
11. Using the Texture Filters
12. Creative Use of the “Big” Filters